Tuesday, December 11, 2007

T.O.M.

T.O.M. aka Mark aka Amy's Dad. Well what can I say about him...he is who he is, a jokester, a character and a big time Star Wars fan.

The day of our AAI holiday party he woke up that morning thinking "I would like to wear a Santa Claus hat to our company party. I think I'll call my daughter who is at work right now and tell her." Amy being Amy decided to hit up the party store to find T.O.M. the perfect Santa Claus hat.

So 1/2 hour before the start of the party Amy and I left work to go buy the perfect Santa Claus hat. Party City had a different variety of Santa Claus hats. They ranged from nice soft velvet ones to outright funny ones. We decided that this on is the perfect hat for T.O.M.

If you can't read it, it says "Who's Your Santa?" Actually, Amy picked two, this one and a normal soft velvet hat. Which hat do you think he chose?



Like I said the perfect hat for him. He wore it with pride.



I would also like to mention that he reached his five year anniversary with AAI. Congratulations T.O.M.

No comments: