I know that the holidays are over but I just found this mixed in with all my junk. I guess my intentions were to post this a while ago. Tay brought this home from school one day.
Kindergarten Recipe Book – How to Cook a Holiday Turkey
By: The A.M. Kindergarten Class
1. You tie it up so it will not stick to the pan or fly away. Then you put it in the oven. You put it on the number of how long it has to cook for 10 minutes. Take it out of the oven and eat it. Yum!
2. I would put stuff inside like mushroom, cauliflower, potato, zucchini, a little pickle, tomatoes and onion. Then I would put it in the oven and cook it for 55 minutes. Put it on the table and eat it.
3. I would put it in the oven to cook it for a million years and eat it.
4. I would cook it for 20 hours then eat the stuffing.
5. I would stuff it with butter, chicken, and soy sauce with some salt and pepper. Then I would put Christmas lights on it with sparkles and cook it for 6 minutes. Then eat it with rice and more soy sauce and ketchup to dip the turkey in.
6. I would decorate it with sparkle stars, butter and stuff it with flour, pickles, whip cream, tomatoes and water. Then cook it in the oven for 20 minutes and eat it all up. I would share some too.
7. I would get the turkey from a farm and take off the feathers and rip his head off, take the legs (be careful not to see his bones) and stuff it with rice then cook it for 800 minutes and smother it with teriyaki and seaweed. I am hungry already.
8. Buy the turkey at the store and cook it at 210 degrees. Then stuff it with potato, take out in 6 minutes, cut it up and eat it. I would rip his heart and neck out of the inside and feed it to the dogs in a silver bowl.
9. I would stuff it with eggs, chicken and French fries, then cut the feathers off. Then I would put it out side and paint it with glitter and paint so it can run away.
10. I would stuff and decorate it. I would write on the skin then take it off and stuff it with flowers, walnuts. Then cook it for 4 minutes in a really hot oven at 2 degrees then I would take it out and eat it. Do not eat the skin take it off first.
11. I would stuff it with fun stuff and cook it for a long time then eat it.
12. I would buy a turkey already cooked and eat it.
These were the ideas of the kindergarteners in Tay’s class. It baffles my mind what these five year olds come up with. The smartest one was #12 where he would buy one already cooked. Tay’s idea was #4. I think because it was Christmas she was obsessed with Christmas lights.
Thank you morning kindergarten class for putting a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment